Friday, June 3, 2011

Introduction: Critical Thinking Piece

I chose my paper “So Much for Family Meals” as my critical thinking demonstration because it really stretched my skills as a writer. In this paper I showed the relationship of fast food restaurants and processed foods and their affects on the tradition of family meals. The example of this is when I said “And all the consumer has to do is just put the premade food in the microwave and they have a meal ready and hot just like momma used to make. With conflicting schedules of mom, dad and the kids, processed food allows each member of the family to have a cooked meal ready to enjoy without the hassle of cooking something from scratch.” To analyze it to look at things in great detail and show relationship from it to other things. In writing analysis allows the writer to show what’s underneath the surface and it helps to show the cause and effects of things that can happen. Analysis also breaks down parts of concept and examines it to get a better understanding of the concept as a whole. In this paper I feel like I did a good job of doing that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment